12-03-08 11:12 AM
32 12
tools
    I was on the phone with Apple for 2 hours and the only solution for a complete uninstall of itunemywalkman is to reload the operating system. He said it sounds like a plug in issue.
    08-27-08 12:47 PM
    But what about DRM protected. Will they go into BB and I can listen? Or do they need to be converted... Thanks.
    08-27-08 02:04 PM
    You can delete the itunemywalkman. You should contact the makers of the program. There are some file inside your library folder. I'm not on my mac right now so its hard to direct you but you can do it without reloading the entire operating systen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-08 03:53 PM
    You can also use Blackberry Media Sync.
    08-28-08 08:30 PM
    I was on the phone with Apple for 2 hours and the only solution for a complete uninstall of itunemywalkman is to reload the operating system. He said it sounds like a plug in issue.
    Google AppZapper. It should clean up the app. I think you can un-install 5 apps for free.
    08-28-08 09:42 PM
    Thank you Josh & Sonic. I am going to try app zapper first, if that doesnt work, i will contact the maker of the program.
    08-28-08 10:12 PM
    I created my playlists in iTunes and it transfers the songs and the playlist names, but it does not put the songs in my playlists. They are available under albums, artists, genre, just not my playlists. I am using the 8310 with AT&T. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
    T
    12-03-08 11:12 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD