SO I switched from pocket mac to media sync knowing that i could not use pocket mac after that. After I realized media sync sucked...i drug the app to the recycle bin and deleted it. This did not delete everything and pocket mac would not work! I then used the uninstall found in the the download of media sync, and to no prevail it did not work!. after hours of reinstalling pocket mac and messing with this i think i found a cure. I deleted both items including the pocket mac files found under USER>library>preferences>POCKETMAC FILES. Reinstalled media sync, used the downloaded uninstall, then downloaded and installed pocket mac, and presto it worked.

Hope this helps someone...

Matt
    01-30-09 08:50 PM
    is it not common knowledge to delete the pref files? for a 'more complete' removal... then a re-login to complete the process..?

if not.. then well done... and thanks for sharing.!!!!!

woo hooo OS X,
    01-30-09 11:22 PM
    that part was more of a reminder.... even after deleting those i could not get pocket mac to detect my storm... Its more to say that you have to re-install media sync and re-uninstall it because it missed some of the files the first time....
    01-31-09 01:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD