Connect my BB to my Mac, and Dm pops up and prompts me to update. I follow the instructions, and the bar freezes when it says "downloading 475 files" it then times out and says "desktop manager cannot download the files. There may be a problem with your network connection or the server." Or something to that effect. Any ideas? Im just gonna try the ota now i guess....
    01-26-11 12:08 AM
    I had that prob when dl up to 2 files left.

what i did was connect straight to my imac instead of via a USB multiplier.

link up 2nd time and it worked.
    01-26-11 01:49 AM
    Connect my BB to my Mac, and Dm pops up and prompts me to update. I follow the instructions, and the bar freezes when it says "downloading 475 files" it then times out and says "desktop manager cannot download the files. There may be a problem with your network connection or the server." Or something to that effect. Any ideas? Im just gonna try the ota now i guess....
    Honestly download the ota overnight wake up in the morning and have os6 on your phone it will be legendary like be a little kid on christmas morning
    01-26-11 02:22 AM
    I loaded OS 6 through Mac DM last night & had no issue at all. Just make sure you download the latest Mac DM first.
    01-26-11 11:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD