Apparently all the updates to Office 2004 & 2008 have cause issues with syncing your BB with Entourage.

Try this fix from the folks at Microsoft.

To synchronize your handheld device with Entourage, you must first start the Handheld Sync Installer in the Microsoft Office 2004/Additional Tools folder. For more information, read the Handheld Sync Read Me document.

Which Calendar and Address Book synchronizes with your handheld device depends on which account you have configured as your default mail account in Entourage.

If a non-Exchange account is your default mail account, your handheld device synchronizes with the Address Book and Calendar on your computer.

If an Exchange account is the default mail account, the handheld device synchronizes with the Exchange Address Book and Calendar.

The handheld device will not synchronize with any other Calendars or Address Books that you create, or with shared or delegated Address Books and Calendars.
    05-26-09 10:46 PM
    I have trying to sync with Entourage for the past two days. I downloaded Missing Sync and all it wants to do is sync with the Mac Address book, I-Cal and the OS mail. I am a recent changeover to a Mac and have found it a little frustrating to figure out some of the preference settings to get my BB synced up with Entourage. If someone has an idea I am open.
    06-19-09 08:33 PM
    With BIS I sync my Bold and Entourage 2008 most reliably with Pocket Mac 4.125:

BlackBerry Calendar > Entourage Calendar
    BlackBerry MemoPad > Entourage Notes
    BlackBerry Tasks > Entourage Tasks
    BlackBerry Contacts > Apple Address Book < > Entourage Contacts (using sync services in Entourage)

Pocket Mac is free for BlackBerry.

-- Robert
    06-19-09 10:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD