Just to let my fellow Mac Users know, Entourage 2008 is NOT fully compatible with the Blackberry. It doesn't even sync the Calendar properly. Stay away from Entourage 2008 until further notice.
    03-19-08 11:06 PM
    I guess I have to ask why? It has been working fine for almost two months here. Using Missing Sync to sync. It doesn't sync directly with Entourage anyway, goes via Sync Services through iCal.
    03-20-08 11:29 PM
    I think im sticking with iCal
    03-22-08 07:57 AM
    I find it ridiculous that anyone would have to sync with 2 or more programs to sync info to their phone. Especially if one of the pieces of software costs $150. The sad part is that Entourage 2004 isn't any better. I don't know anyone that has been able to get their phone 100% synced to their Mac. In my personal opinion, I believe the only company that can save me from this syncing nightmare is Google. Their GCal sync works so well and it's OTA. If only they would develop a suite to sync tasks, notes, and contacts. That'd be the greatest thing ever.
    03-24-08 11:18 AM
    I hear ya, evil. Bottom line now is, if you want great Mac support, get an iPhone. If you want features the iPhone doesn't have, you'll just have to make the extra effort. For Calendar, I'm now using BusySync on the Mac to sync to Google Calendar and GCalSync on the BB to sync to Google.

This all works in the background OTA, but it does require the Mac to be on and connected to the internet to get any updates made on the Mac.

BTW, I think Plaxo will have a decent all-inclusive solution when they get it ironed out.
    03-24-08 11:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD