Hi,

i am having a hard time to sync my contact pictures from my bb bold to entourage 2008?

everything sync without any problems (tasks, notes, calandar and contacts) exception for the sync of the contact pictures. any boddy having the same porblem? all contacts are there but no pictures ...

i sync everything from my bb to entourage .. one way sync.. i cannot try the other way because if i do it i will erase all the contact pictures from my bb... and believe me, i have tones

never had this problem with outlook at the time i used xp or vista...

thank you in advance for your help
    12-15-08 01:18 AM
    Hey Man,

First of all, what's up, new on the forum!

Secondly, as to your post, I'm on my 3rd version of PocketMAC, and will tell you that just the fact that it can sync with Entourage 2008 at this point is an amazing feat!! I've been longing for this for quite some time, and it isn't till just recently that they've got it working properly, now that there is some support from RIM. I still understand there are Bluetooth syncing issues, and the pix sync is another one on some 4.5 version devices such as your BOLD. I'd email PocketMAC support and let them know the issue, they probably already have a fix for it, but know that it will definitely prolong your sync time by quite a bit.
    01-05-09 10:35 AM
    Just to make things easier for you...

Missing Sync or Pocket Mac.

I would get Missing Sync.
    Or wait a little bit BB is supposed to be releasing the full desktop software for us in the first quarter in 09... And here we are we shall see...
    01-05-09 01:39 PM
    i am personally giving up and installing via fusion xp pro on my mac, this is just ridiculous , even if they release a new version for this first quarter for my understanding it will never do os update
    01-05-09 04:51 PM
    i am personally giving up and installing via fusion xp pro on my mac, this is just ridiculous , even if they release a new version for this first quarter for my understanding it will never do os update
    DO IT !
    If you need help hit me up on BB Messenger...
    01-05-09 09:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD