I've been searching the internet (everywhere) for this problem. I've seen some people with the same problem, but haven't been able to find any kind of answer. I'm hoping someone can help me on this.

When I sync with PocketMac for BB (v4.1.25) with Entourage 2008, calendar events are reset with a reminder of 0 minutes. Has anyone else had this problem? Is it an Entourage issues, BB issues (now using OS 4.5, but it also happened with OS 4.2 before I updated today), or PocketMac issue? Does anyone know a fix? It's really annoying having reminders pop up for everything.

Thanks in advance,
    John
    01-31-09 05:03 PM
    Hi all,

In case anyone else has had this issue, I finally contacted PocketMac, feeling the issue must be with them. I got this response from them today:

Thank you for the feedback. We are aware of the issue will be fixing this in a future release. I apologize for any inconvenience.

I further asked for a timeline for the next future release and await their response. I'm hoping it's soon.

To anyone who is wondering why I'm not using Missing Sync: I used to use Missing Sync, but there have been constant problems with it, much worse than setting reminders to 0 minutes. I had a constant battle with duplicates and triplicates, data being deleted for no reason; and I'd been in constant email contact with their support, who seem helpful to a point, then they just stop responding. Missing Sync doesn't sync directly with Entourage 2008. They sync through sync services which have been problematic between Entourage and sync services (that's where the data issues occur). When I saw PocketMac's most recent version syncs directly with Entourage (and I could turn of sync services), I tried it and it seems to work great (with the exception of resetting the reminders). I can deal with the reminders. I can't deal with the loss of data!

I'll keep you posted as I learn more.

John
    02-13-09 06:30 PM
    Heard back from PocketMac. Thay're not expecting another update for 4-6 months.

*sigh*

Guess I'll wait.

John

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 06:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD