Hey All,

I need some help. I just switched to verizon and bought a blackberry curve. I currently use .mac email (now mobile me). I'm having a ton of problems with wireless email reconciliation. I called verizon and they told me to upgrade to the newest version of software for my curve v4.5 Anyway here's my problem: When i bought my curve the email worked great the first day. It downloaded all my messages off the server. I was home at the time, so i went on my mac into my mail program and deleted emails. I went to bed and the next morning it was all synced up. After that it hasn't worked if i delete something on my mac it stays on my blackberry. But, if i delete something on my bb'ery it will delete off my mac. Verizon said when i upgraded this will fix this problem. But it didn't. Also, that first day it synced sent messages as well. Thats not working either. Any help/advice? Thanks guys.
    12-16-08 11:20 PM
    This is typical with non BES blackberries. The only email where you have complete 2 way synchronization is yahoo.
    12-16-08 11:57 PM
    Is that w/ free yahoo mail you would get that?
    12-17-08 12:51 PM
    Is that w/ free yahoo mail you would get that?
    I believe so, yes.
    12-17-08 02:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD