So I have GMAIL and it's setup for IMAP. Well, I seem to be only receiving SOME emails on my Curve 8530 - the rest are in my Mail client on my Macintosh.

Anyone know why I'd only receive some of my email but not others? I also have the GMAIL app running on my BB and it receives the emails I'm not receiving through my email app on my BB.

I'm clueless....

Thanks in advance
    Jerry
    03-29-10 08:45 PM
    Have you tried resending your books to the device?

Have you tried deleting your email account from the server from your carrier's BIS website and retrying?

I just want to get the basic questions others may have out of the way first.
    03-30-10 10:32 AM
    Have you tried resending your books to the device?

Have you tried deleting your email account from the server from your carrier's BIS website and retrying?

I just want to get the basic questions others may have out of the way first.
    Yes I've done all those things to no avail. I've even posted on google support forums.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-10 10:36 AM
    It seems to be just Facebook notifications. I'm supposed to receive an email notification when someone posts to my wall or makes a comment, etc., but now only the mail client on my Mac receives these and not my BB. I do have the Facebook app running on my BB and it notifies me of a new comment, etc., but my understanding was that was separate to the email notifications.....? I'm using Gmail IMAP fyi.
    03-30-10 11:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD