What is the best program to remove a DRM tag from an iTunes track with a MAC? Besides burning a CD.
    01-13-08 08:42 PM
    I know there are lots out there. Did you try just googling it?
    01-13-08 09:16 PM
    After I tried some audio converter on Internet, I found many of them not good to use.
    Here I found Daniusoft WMA MP3 Converter could convert may DRM video and audio: WMA, M4A, M4B, AAC, WMV, M4P, M4V, ASF in a high quality with fast conversion speed.
    01-14-08 07:29 AM
    Ok, thanks for all your help, but do any f you know a free one. I had switch, and M4P Converter, which were both free, but I could not for the life of me, figure out how to work them. I f any of you have used these, could you explain how to use them. I also tried just to burn CD's from iTunes and the import them back, but they were still protected. Can anyone help me, I don't care what method, if you know any way to remove a DRM tag, please tell me! Thank you.
    01-14-08 11:43 AM
    I was able to burn CD's then import them back...I've only done it once but it did work.
    01-14-08 12:59 PM
    Ok, thanks for all your help, but do any f you know a free one. I had switch, and M4P Converter, which were both free, but I could not for the life of me, figure out how to work them. I f any of you have used these, could you explain how to use them. I also tried just to burn CD's from iTunes and the import them back, but they were still protected. Can anyone help me, I don't care what method, if you know any way to remove a DRM tag, please tell me! Thank you.
    They shouldn't be protected. You should be burning an audio CDs (not data) and then importing them back as high bitrate (at least 192 kbps) MP3 (for use on the BB, not AAC).
    01-14-08 01:06 PM
    Ok, I burn the Cd, and I make sure hat I check the box to include the CD Text, but when I load it back to my computer, the text does not appear, can anyone help?
    01-14-08 06:33 PM
    Ok, I burn the Cd, and I make sure hat I check the box to include the CD Text, but when I load it back to my computer, the text does not appear, can anyone help?
    CD Text doesn't work like that. CD Text is for certain Audio CD players to tell you the track name, but it doesn't hold ID3 info like MP3s do.

You've got to manually name them if your making a custom CD. Audio CDs don't have the capability to hold track info like MP3s or AAC do. The easy way of course is when you buy an album off iTunes is to burn it as a whole album like a CD would, and then import it back. I've never had a problem with that.
    01-15-08 08:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD