Has anyone tried using www dot doubletwist dot com for syncing photos, videos and music?

Is a version for PCs (not just Macs) on the way?

It seems far more cool and capable than Missing Sync v2.0 for the Mac

Does it cause conflicts with Missing Sync v2.0? (like PocketMac does)

And DoubleTwist, when/if a PC version is made available, also offers many more features than using the bloated Roxio Media Sync that can optionally be downloaded with Desktop Manager.
    03-10-09 12:06 PM
    Has anyone tried using www dot doubletwist dot com for syncing photos, videos and music?

Is a version for PCs (not just Macs) on the way?

It seems far more cool and capable than Missing Sync v2.0 for the Mac

Does it cause conflicts with Missing Sync v2.0? (like PocketMac does)

And DoubleTwist, when/if a PC version is made available, also offers many more features than using the bloated Roxio Media Sync that can optionally be downloaded with Desktop Manager.
    Most users love DT- I don't recall reading any complaints of it.

No one knows if a PC version is on the way.

I don't believe it causes any conflicts- but like I said, I dot recall reading post of people complaining about it~ if anything they're complaining how bad Missing Sync is all by itself.
    03-12-09 06:13 PM
    Windows version will be out in roughly 2 weeks. visit their forumss to get more info. forums doubletwist.com (sorryI need like 2 more posts before I can put up a link. heh
    03-13-09 02:04 PM
    3 more that is.
    03-13-09 02:04 PM
    I've also read that it will be out in 2 weeks or so.
    03-14-09 01:11 PM
    it's all true, coming soon. When will we get a windows version of doubleTwist - The Wishlist - doubleTwist Community PM the admin and he'll put you on a mailing list to be alerted to the Windows release.
    03-26-09 05:41 PM
    Any mac users able to get your BB sync up with the mac?
    06-06-09 01:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD