Hey all.

Being new to the bb thing i have really learned a lot about my device and services from crackberry.com. LOVE THAT!

Curious, how many of you all use dot mac email on your bb?

03-14-08 01:15 AM
    i do, but find the push speed slow compared to my gmail, which is instant
    03-14-08 01:19 AM
    yea that's what i am seeing as well. everyone and there brother has my mac email and i dont feel like changing it considering i paid for it, and it integrates so well with my mac.

do u forward your mac email at all?
    03-14-08 01:36 AM
    I use my .mac account as one of 3 emails to my BB. I find it gets "pushed" pretty quickly...
    03-14-08 01:57 AM
    I also use .mac on my BB and i find its pushed within 2-3 mins.
    03-14-08 02:03 AM
    2 to 3 min? Wow. Most of the time I can be sitting at my desk get an email on my imac and it won't get to bb for 10 to 15. This is the one thing I miss about my iphone. Where are u all from? Chicago, I'll here

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-08 02:27 AM
    I'm from CA....and when I'm on my laptop, my .mac mail comes to my BB anywhere from 1-4 minutes after my laptop gets my mail.
    03-14-08 09:43 AM
    Are you forwarding to your BB email? I forward from my .mac to my BB address and it's just about instant.
    03-16-08 06:49 AM
    I used to. But my account expired, and I didn't think it was neccessary to renew. For all of you that are complaining about "push" time, you can forward your .Mac email to your BB email, just like "dmarch" said. That's what I used to do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-08 10:06 AM
    I'm from London and I have a .mac account Have no problems with push email. I was only given the option to to use one account and it couldn't be my hotmail account. Just as well really. I get no end of drug offers from canada and people offering to give me a bigger shlong!! what's that about?
    Anyway, just slipped off topic for a sec there. The time varies but it's never been more than a couple of minutes for me to get the pushed mails.
    03-26-08 06:23 PM
    I use my dot mac, but not that often.
    03-26-08 06:32 PM
    I use my .mac constantly on my Curve. Works pretty well, occasionally a bit slow but over all no major complaints. I'd stick with it if I were you.
    03-28-08 01:01 AM