Do NOT use 1.0.3 build 16 DesktopManager for Mac. If you have a prior version, do NOT upgrade. Syncing with events and contacts is extremely problematic. You can read all of the bug reports from unhappy campers at the BlackBerry official site:

BlackBerry® for Mac - BlackBerry Support Community Forums
    05-02-10 12:46 PM
    What about build 19? That is what I have and I can't sync to save my life!! Apple blames Blackberry, Blackberry blames MS Entourage and around we go......
    06-12-10 01:29 PM
    In terms of syncing with iCal and Address Book, I have not experienced any significant problems with build 19, and I have been using it for a couple of weeks with OSX 10.6.3. I do not presently use Entourage. It might be a good idea to back-up your data every which way from Sunday, and then delete the Mac databases, recalibrate Entourage to sync with iCal, and then sync using desktop manager and select merge. I have a detailed thread in this forum on that procedure -- just back up your data before playing with deleting the Mac databases.
    06-12-10 01:41 PM
    I have no problems with version 1.0 in iCal and Contacts. 1.03 totally stuffed both, so I reverted back and am trouble free again. I'm running mac os 10.6.3.
    06-12-10 06:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD