I've been using Missing Sync for BB with my Storm for a while now and it seems to work pretty well. I'm wondering if it's worth switching to DM when it is finally released. Any good reasons to do so?
    09-28-09 04:58 PM
    Bump. Now that DM is out, anyone used Missing Sync and prefer one over the other?
    10-03-09 10:16 AM
    I have Missing Sync 2, but I still prefer using the DM. Everything, including iTunes, syncs like silk, except for Cal - I'm working on that. I've uninstalled Missing Sync too, I don't need it now!
    10-03-09 10:18 AM
    I had problems with DM and uninstalled it. Went back to Missing Sync, which works great for me.
    10-03-09 10:41 AM
    I'm guessing that one of the biggest differences between the two is that with DM, you can add and remove apps? And that Sync has Bluetooth syncing while DM does not (yet). I do like having the Bluetooth, but when it comes to adding music to my BB, it takes so long that I wind up using USB anyway.
    10-03-09 09:39 PM
    I don;'t have Missing Sync 2, but have been until recently using MS 1.0.3, which i felt was more reliable and stable than version 2. I think the wireless/proximity sync feature of MS 2 has a lot of potential, and would love to see that feature incorporated into a future version of the RIM DM for Mac. But that may be asking for too much...
    10-05-09 11:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD