Assuming DM for Mac is working properly, which features would you like to see included in the future. Perhaps it's something that DM for PC does already? Or perhaps it's something completely fresh? My list is as follows:

- The ability to one-way sync from BB to Mac or vice versa. Just Sync or No Sync is too restrictive.
    - The ability to manage conflicts through default settings so, for example, Device changes always override changes on the Mac.
    - Clearer notification of changes being made during syncing and the ability to reject/accept specific changes after viewing them.
    - Scheduled backups to be the set time from the previous backup and not a fixed day of the week. ie If on a Tuesday you set it to back up every 7 days it will always automatically back up every Tuesday, regardless of whether you backed up manually on Monday. I would like it to backup 7 days after the previous backup, regardless of the day of the week.

Perhaps it already does some of the above for you? I'm running:

MAC OSX 10.5.8
    DM for Mac 1.0.0 (build 89)
    BlackBerry 8900 on 4.6.1.199
    10-15-09 09:05 AM
    A more defined Device Switcher would be nice. It seems to do it with a restore but even still a direct option that says "Device Switcher"

Also a quicker and more direct way to wipe a device.

Also for the program to actually extract the .alx files from 3rd party apps so that we can reload them off of the list of apps.

1 way sync would be nice to have. I don't even sync my phone I just back it up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-09 09:17 AM
    Support for Tiger....
    10-15-09 11:40 AM
    Support for Entourage
    10-15-09 11:43 AM
    ...An option to make contact categories in Mail/Address Book sync to BB so I can properly organise and separate work and home contacts (possibly a BB thing, not Apple). And a better interface with iTunes, current set-up is a bit clunky.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-09 11:49 AM
    and for many whom have posted...

WORK.
    10-15-09 12:36 PM
    bluetooth sync... until then im sticking with Missing Sync
    10-15-09 04:20 PM
    Assuming it works???

Reality - It doesn't.

Can It We Have It Working Before We Beg For Features????

Existing features working are more important than any wish list.
    10-15-09 04:25 PM
    I'd prefer that it worked as well as the PC version. Really, really trying not to get too snarky about this, but at a minimum could it at least sync my #$%^ contacts?

They've only been working on this thing for years, you'd think they'd at least have the basic functions working...
    10-15-09 09:48 PM
    It needs to WORK. It needs to be the equal of what Windoze users have had for years.
    10-15-09 11:33 PM
    Support for Entourage
    +1

I'm sticking with Pocket Mac until it does.
    10-16-09 12:35 AM
    - The ability to one-way sync from BB to Mac or vice versa. Just Sync or No Sync is too restrictive.
    You can actually one-way sync from Mac to BB. There is a checkbox at the bottom of the window. Mine is in french, so in english it might looks like Replace all calendar entries on the device (...).

Hope this help !
    10-16-09 10:51 AM
    bluetooth sync... until then im sticking with Missing Sync
    +1, really need that !
    10-16-09 10:57 AM
    A photo sync with iPhoto feature.
    10-17-09 11:12 PM
    photo sync AND bluetooth sync
    12-01-09 06:31 PM
    I'd like to have the ability to backup and restore my third party apps.
    12-11-09 07:30 PM
    seriously the fact that this is not possible to do on a mac is just unacceptable... Most smartphone users will instal third party apps or themes and many of these apps or themes may be paid. How can we update our software or even do a restore if there are problems if we loose all of our apps. Youve been working on this for years RIM...way to drop the ball yet again.
    12-14-09 02:34 AM
    Sync with iPhoto.
    12-15-09 04:06 PM
    Back up 3rd party Apps.
    Sync categories in contacts
    12-21-09 10:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD