I have removed and installed DM for Mac 1.0.2 twice and I still have this problems when syncing Itunes. I only select the playlist that I want which contains 260 songs (to my 16GB media card which is empty) but when i sync it syncs all 5000 of my songs and eventually runs out of room. I've checked over and over and I am selecting sync music and only the playlist I want. Please advise! Thanks.
    01-26-10 01:30 PM
    My advice would be to forget using DM for tunes. Just select the mp3 files you want and drag and drop them to your sd card (media card).
    01-26-10 06:14 PM
    god this has been happening to me to accept it tries to sync all 30k + songs and has a dam seizure.

i have everything set right and an empty card . . and it STILL wont sync a small 300 song list. it just stopped working all the sudden. it used to sync about 9 gigs of music fine, then all the sudden just stopped.

anyone else having this problem? tries to sync all you music you have in itunes?

if we drag and drop where should it go? and should it be sorted the way DM does by artist/album etc? or will the blackberry index it and still make it easy to browse music?
    01-30-10 05:33 PM
    if we drag and drop where should it go? and should it be sorted the way DM does by artist/album etc? or will the blackberry index it and still make it easy to browse music?
    Just drop the mp3 files onto the sd (media) card...the device will take care of the rest as long as the mp3's have the info.
    01-30-10 06:19 PM
    This just started happening to me... Anybody find a solution for using Desktop Manager to sync only the selected playlist?
    02-01-10 12:52 PM
    Just drop the mp3 files onto the sd (media) card...the device will take care of the rest as long as the mp3's have the info.
    this is a complete pain in the *** considering i've already went through the time making playlists for my iPod and considering up until 1.0.2 it was working fine.. i want 1.0 back because the media sync worked and now it's messing up.

i have 532 songs in a couple of playlists, in order to copy those over i have to go into my iTunes folder, manually dig through ech artist then album folder and drag n drop one by one.
    Last edited by brad162; 02-02-10 at 02:55 PM.
    02-02-10 02:53 PM
    not to double post, but i just found an app that actually works.. it's called Salling media sync and there's a free version.. i was able to sync 400 songs in about six minutes with it, so the free one seems to work fine.
    02-02-10 03:08 PM
    just got an sd card. it syncs my playlist fine. you might want to make sure that you have the most current version of DM and make sure you dont have any other like programs as this can interfere i noticed..
    02-28-10 05:28 AM
    I too am having the problem of Desktop Manager downloading loads of other songs that are not in the playlist that I have clicked on.

I am running DM Version 1.0.3 with a 9700 on v5.0.0.743.

It's driving me insane!!! PLEASE help.

Thanks
    Melanie
    07-12-10 04:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD