03-03-11 05:10 AM
29 12
tools
    hey there

Does bberry desktop manager 2.0 deal with notes and tasks categories? Previous version doesn't and i need to transfer all my datas from my "old" bberry onto my new one. Got some 800 notes and it's just not worth it if this mini pim isn't "category compatible"...

Anybody can help out?

Thx,T
    12-20-10 06:18 PM
    Syncing is sluggish and my largish calendar database has been getting corrupted.

I have downgraded to 1.0.14. I am happy again.

I need to be reassured that 2.0 has its issues ironed out a bit better. 1.0 worked almost perfectly from the get-go.

I couldn't give a hoot about the expanded media syncing. Takes for ever. Seems faster and simpler for me to drag and drop music, video, and photos in to the correct folders right on the SD card. OS 6 does a fine job of finding and sorting things.
    12-21-10 12:06 AM
    "I have downgraded to 1.0.14. I am happy again."

lcwright1964, can you tell me how I downgrade please? I just upgraded today and for some reason I can no longer access my ringtones or pictures folder on my SD card. (Although, for some reason it can still access the picture I had set for my desktop image. Weird). I even tried dropping them into iTunes thinking I could sync that way, but I still can't see them. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!
    01-06-11 08:36 PM
    when I downloaded it, it doesn't even connect to blackberry. it just shows the welcome screen that says "connect your blackberry with the usb cable to get started". i can't even use it. anyone have a suggestion?
    03-03-11 05:10 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD