With Lion due to be released in July. Does anyone know whether DTM will be compatible with it?

Mark
    06-19-11 02:20 PM
    Lion just released and the version of BB DM I have doesn't seem to work.

Anyone know if we will be getting a DM update for Lion?

Thanks!
    07-21-11 03:45 AM
    I just update my Mac to OS X 10.7 Lion. And my Desktop Manager stopped working.

Im getting this message for any change i want to do to my BlackBerry.

Then after "downloading" (nothing downloads) I'm getting this since the BlackBerry Desktop Manager freezes completely.

And after that

I know i have the latest version, cause i download it from the BlackBerry website, and when trying to re-install I'm getting a message that says "You are already on the latest version of Desktop Manager"

Does anyone have a solution? Or we will have to wait until BlackBerry updates this issue?

PS. Neither my BlackBerry or my Motorola Atrix are working on OS X Lion.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by jnmnml; 07-23-11 at 10:34 PM.
    07-23-11 10:31 PM
    @jnmnml

I'm still on OS X 10.6.8 (snow leopard) and this issue just started happening to me about a week ago. Exactly the same as you describe above. 9800 running 6.0.0.448 and I know I have the latest desktop software.
    07-27-11 09:32 PM
    BB DM MAC 2.1.1.7 is now available and has been updated for OS 7 on device and LION.
    07-31-11 05:26 AM
    Anyone know if the Mac DM has a dbice switch wizard? I couldn't find it... And I'll be needing it when I go off to college, because it seeming more and more likely that the new BBs won't be in stores before I leave home...

And I also got DM working for Lion for syncing and back-ups.
    08-14-11 04:02 AM
    I have had zero problems with DM and Lion on the latest devbuild 10.7.2. I have backedup and restored and devices and synced videos and music from iTunes as well as tasks.
    I do have to sync with a Windows machine occasionally for eWallet though, which blows but I have been using that software since I had a Palm back in 98 and I love it, so I deal with it.
    09-10-11 01:54 AM
    I HAVE LYON OS 7 AND MY BB DESKTOP SOFTWARE IS NOT MIXING THE INFORMATION.
    ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO FIX IT ???

THANK YOU

ALBERTO
    01-04-12 10:01 AM
    BB DM MAC 2.1.1.7 is now available and has been updated for OS 7 on device and LION.

I HAVE LYON OS 10.7.2 AND BB DESKTOP SOFTWARE 2.2.2 (build 7) AND IT'S NOT WORKING....

DO YOU KNOW WHERE TO DOWNLOAD SOMETHING TO RESOLVE THIS, THIS IS VERY FRUSTRATING FOR ME

THANK YOU

ALBERTO
    01-04-12 10:05 AM
    If I need to uninstall DM on my macair and redownload it how do I uninstall this or any program as far as that goes on a mac? I'm new to the apple family and don't know how to do this. Also since my DM hangs sometime and will not finish an application only backup how do I force quit a program on a apple?
    04-04-12 05:44 PM
    If I need to uninstall DM on my macair and redownload it how do I uninstall this or any program as far as that goes on a mac? I'm new to the apple family and don't know how to do this. Also since my DM hangs sometime and will not finish an application only backup how do I force quit a program on a apple?
    Go up to the apple Icon at the top left and click it...scroll down to force quit and choose the program you want..
    04-19-12 09:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD