Can anyone help me locate a desktop manager? The one that came with my bold only works on Mac 0S 10.5 and I don't think I should buy the latest mac OS (snow leapord) just to sync my whole life onto my new phone. Has anyone else experienced this problem?? What can I do? I have this BAD *** new phone, but I can't put anyrhing on it .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-09 12:10 PM
    desktop manager should work on any version of osx
    12-31-09 12:12 PM
    no desktop manager system requirments must be 10.5.5 or higher, sorry. i would recommend pickin up snow leapord for 29.99
    12-31-09 12:16 PM
    It doesnt, I install it, then it says that " A program is going to run to determine if a program can be installed", so it runs and it determines that it cannot be. When I go to the website, the requirements are to have a MAC OS X at 10.5 or greaters, and mine is 10.4. Do I need to use the older desktop manager? I do not want to,as I woudl like to sync my itunes
    12-31-09 12:17 PM
    you can use pocketmac. its a mac oriented blackberry syncing software. not even close to bbdm but will allow you to sync to anterouge and ical and such
    12-31-09 12:17 PM
    Is pocketmac free? And will it sync itunes?

12-31-09 12:24 PM
    COuldnt I just use the old blackberry software? If so, where can I download this?
    12-31-09 12:29 PM
    you do not need to use anything to sync, blackberry desktop is new for mac, there was no older software. when you plug your phone, on you desktop youll see the device pop up. you can than open it as if its a mass storage device. once open, open itunes. you should be able to drag and drop music. yes pocket mac is free, i dont believe it syncs music.
    12-31-09 12:37 PM
    Prior to Desktop Manager, PocketMac and Missing Sync for BlackBerry were the only sync options available for Mac users.

You *must* have OS 10.5.3 and above to use Desktop Manager, there is no older version which supports OS 10.4.
    12-31-09 12:40 PM
    So I downloaded pocketmac and it synced my contacts. But I can't seem to figure out how to sync my notes from the stickies. And I don't think it will sync my itunes music.

12-31-09 02:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD