Okay, so my phone is screwed up, can't get texts, and t-mobile isn't helping at all. To make a long story short, I need to do a master reset on my phone. And I have some pictures and ringtones I seriously want to keep. I need to put them on the computer. I have to USB cord. But it just says I can't charge it or something. And I heard about desktop manager. I got rid of that CD (don't ask why..)
    T-mobile said I can download it for free,
    BUT WHERE???
    I've spent two hours.
    I AM DESPERATE.
    Seriously, ready to cry.
    Please help me!
    03-05-09 05:42 PM
    Please Help Me!! Any Help Is So Greatly Appreciated!
    03-05-09 05:43 PM
    Please Help Me!! Any Help Is So Greatly Appreciated!
    I did have the link but recently when I needed I couldn;t find it myself. I did a Google search for DM for BB and downloaded it again.
    Hope it helps.

follow me on Twitter / krisztibi
    03-05-09 06:35 PM
    03-05-09 10:15 PM
    I did have the link but recently when I needed I couldn;t find it myself. I did a Google search for DM for BB and downloaded it again.
    Hope it helps.

follow me on Twitter / krisztibi
    There is no Desktop Manager for BlackBerry. DM is a windows only application. For Macs, you must use PocketMac or Missing Sync which technically is not called Desktop Manager for obvious reasons. Other than that, you'd have to run windows on your Mac.
    03-07-09 10:02 AM
    If all you are wanting to do is transfer files to and from your Mac, the USB tether should work just fine. I do it every week or two using my Bold and 17" PowerBook G4 (OS X 10.4).

As mentioned, there is no DM for Mac ... but, you should not need it for file transfer and a wipe.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-09 11:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD