I have a Torch 9800 and have the newest Blackberry Desktop 2.0 for Mac that just came out. When I go to device options and choose Wifi Music Sync it says it needs to install on phone so I click install and then Desktop Freezes with the installing status bar stuck and the phone on the white screen with the phone and mac computer icons with arrows between them. Can anyone please help?
    12-16-10 10:32 AM
    On my mac i cant even FIND wifi sync????
    12-16-10 11:58 AM
    A few things to try. Remove DM and then reinstall it. And then try to reinstall wifi sync. Could also try reloading the OS on your phone. And trying it again.

Havent had any issues installing it on my torch even with the beta version of DM. Must say its a pretty cool tool. Hope you get it working.
    jcksrk likes this.
    12-17-10 08:25 AM
    I actually have uninstallled DM a few times and tried that. Haven't tried to reload the OS though. How do I just reinstall Wifi sync? Or do you mean by reinstalling DM it reinstalls Wifi Sync?
    12-17-10 10:08 AM
    I have a Torch 9800 and have the newest Blackberry Desktop 2.0 for Mac that just came out. When I go to device options and choose Wifi Music Sync it says it needs to install on phone so I click install and then Desktop Freezes with the installing status bar stuck and the phone on the white screen with the phone and mac computer icons with arrows between them. Can anyone please help?
    Hmmm. Perhaps you need to install something on your BB before you can hook it up to your Mac and configure the settings on your desktop? I'm not entirely sure.

I can share this though: I've been using Syncables version 7 for a bit. Go check that out, it has wireless sync for music and other media. I sync songs over WiFi to my BB from my Mac, PC, netbook, you name it. Plus it has a suite of other features on top of that to make it worth your time/money IMO. Hope that helps
    jcksrk likes this.
    12-17-10 04:10 PM
    I have the same issue, I can't sync my BB with my computer anymore. Tried to set up the Wifi and now every time I connect my blackberry to the computer it freezes. Desktop manager crashes and I have to force quit.

Will try to reinstall desktop messenger and report back. Anyone else have this problem?
    12-24-10 01:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD