So if you have an application such as ExpenseManager Trial Version that you can not uninstall with PocketMac, and you can not delete through Options on your BB, is my only other option finding a PC?

I can see the trial version module but I only have the edit and view options for it and Not the delete option.

Will a PC actually pull it for me or might I go through all the paces and find the PC still unable to pull it also?

and yes the battery has been pulled a few times in the attempts made so far.

John
    04-30-08 03:54 PM
    Theoretically yes, the Desktop Manager/Application Loader should list all installed applications. De-select the application in question and continue through the process, the AppLoader will then uninstall the app in question.
    So if you have an application such as ExpenseManager Trial Version that you can not uninstall with PocketMac, and you can not delete through Options on your BB, is my only other option finding a PC?

I can see the trial version module but I only have the edit and view options for it and Not the delete option.

Will a PC actually pull it for me or might I go through all the paces and find the PC still unable to pull it also?

John
    05-13-08 01:28 PM
    I think from your BB you can delete from your Service Book, in Options, then Advanced Options. I just got rid of my annoying Facebook icon yesterday.
    07-09-08 01:09 AM

John
    THREAD I HAVE AN 8700C AND I CAN'T SEEM TO DOWNLOAD ExpenseManager
    v5.1. TELL ME WHAT I'M DOING WRONG.
    08-19-08 05:54 PM
    I'm having a similar problem with "black scholes calculator" and I have tried to do it using the app loader with no success. Anyone have a solution?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-08 04:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD