Hi everyone, I just got a new tour to replace my curve when it broke (and man am I lovin it ) But my husband would like to use my curve 8330. I assumed it was the battery because when I plugged it into the wall with no battery the screen came on. The insurance company sent a new one. The new battery is in my phone, and on the charger and still all I get is my LED flashing red intermittently. From research, I have come to the conclusion I have a dead bb. My husband's pc is broken, is there any way I can wipe the curve on my Macbook? And can somebody please tell me how to do this??

09-08-09 01:44 PM
    I just got a new tour to replace my curve when it broke..... But my husband would like to use my curve 8330.
    I'm pretty sure you need to send the "broken" phone back to your insurance company.
    If not, then maybe my BB is "broken" as well, and I should call them too!
    09-08-09 02:33 PM
    ok i just got the phone from insurance and i think it is a dead blackberry. if u cant even help, i dont know why you even bothered to respond
    09-08-09 03:28 PM
    Oh wow, excuse me. Your post led me to believe that you were talking about your curve, since the only time you mentioned the tour was in saying "I just got a new tour to replace my curve", and since you posted your question in the 83xx forum.
    Pardon me while I go give myself thirty lashes for failing you madame
    09-08-09 03:56 PM
    Ok I think I figured out what you meant, co sent a new battery but putting it in still no go for curve, right? I think they have software to be able to use your mac. I am unfortunately of no help on that but there should be some posts on the how to's. Go to top of cb forum screen you should see a search forum button click on that and type what you're looking for. I'll take a look too and if I find anything I'll post back here. Good luck!
    09-08-09 04:08 PM
    THREAD WAR!!!!! ITS ON NOW!!!!!!! Oh and by the way monkee- you're a total and complete failure. Hahah

But to answer your question download the leak of desktop manager for mac it should be in the forums here somewhere but use that and you should be able to take care of it.

Hope that helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-09 04:10 PM
    Here's the link to the mac users forum you should be able to find what you're looking for there and again lots of luck reviving your curve!

09-08-09 04:16 PM
    theres a leak to the new DM and if not u could get vwware fusion and emulate a windows desktop
    09-08-09 07:19 PM