Sorry if this is posted elsewhere in the DTM threads...I've read them and didn't see this issue popping up. All else SEEMS to be working well except for synchronization with contacts.
    iTunes, iCal sync just fine, but no changes occur with contacts when input from BB or from Mac end. Didn't find anything specific to this topic on the BlackBerry support forums so I thought I'd give it a shot here.

Any fixes?

BB Tour 9630 | v4.7.1.40 |
    MacBook Pro 2.5GHz Intel Core 2 Duo | v10.6.1 |
    Facebook, Twitterberry, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather

Never installed Beta DTM, no Missing Sync installed, removed Google Sync after initial sync with DTM but had no duplicates in iCal
    10-06-09 09:31 AM
    I am looking for a way to sync my phone address book with my Mac so that I can edit the address book on my Mac instead of on my phone and then update the date from my Mac to my Curve. Any advice. I'm downloaded DTM and updated and synced everything, but I can not find my address book contracts on the DTM.
    10-07-09 08:27 PM
    I learned the hard way. The contacts in my phone are the most current and I haven't updated the contacts in my mac since pocket sync started acting up. Lo and behold when I synced my contacts, I lost the most recent entries in my phone and had quite a few duplicates. Taking a while to re-attach everyone to bbm, yahoo IM, facebook etc. I am in the process of updating my contacts in my mac before I sync again. Wish there was a way for the phone to override the contacts in my computer.
    10-07-09 10:14 PM
    Same issue here...I get the "Please retry sync" message all the time...I didn't have the problem in the beta version...
    10-07-09 10:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD