Ok I have over 200 contacts on my mac that are sorted in to various groups. eg. family, hospital contacts, work...etc.

I know the groups don't come over. However, when I go to the filter option it has all the group names from my address book on my mac. When I check the box next to one of the groups it comes back with "no entries". This happens no matter what box I check.

Why? and how can this be corrected?
    10-15-09 01:01 PM
    Ok I have over 200 contacts on my mac that are sorted in to various groups. eg. family, hospital contacts, work...etc.

I know the groups don't come over. However, when I go to the filter option it has all the group names from my address book on my mac. When I check the box next to one of the groups it comes back with "no entries". This happens no matter what box I check.

Why? and how can this be corrected?
    Are you asking how to put your contacts into the groups in address book? If so you simply go to All Contacts, select the ones you want for a group (use command for multiple selection) and drag them into the group you want. Or you can select from the All Contacts list and create a new group from the selection.
    10-15-09 06:23 PM
    Nope, I understand that. Its on the BB but I figured it out. I have to add the "category" on the BB to get the filter to work.

Thx
    10-15-09 07:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD