All I wanna do is transfer some photos from my 8130 to my mac. That's it. I've given up all hope of syncing or anything else really useful. PocketMac didn't work at all when I tried it, but that's another story.

Here's the problem. I connect directly to my C2D Macbook with a USB cable and the mac doesn't recognize that there's anything connected. It doesn't show up in the desktop or finder. Mass Storage is on on the BB. The BB charging icon comes on, that's it.

So I try bluetooth. The mac shows up on the BB and the BB shows up on the mac, but when I try to send a file from the Pearl to the mac I get either Unable to Connect or Connection Failed. On the Bluetooth preferences pane on the mac it shows that the BB is paired but not connected. It changes to connected very briefly AFTER I get the error on the BB but no data seems to be transfered. I managed to get it to work the other way around, sending a photo from the mac to the BB, but that doesn't help me.

The only thing I've come up with is reboot into Windows XP throw the files on the desktop using Desktop Manager, then reboot into OS X 10.5 and get the files. That's a major pain in the @$$. Anyone have any suggestions?
    11-13-08 12:25 AM
    You could alternatively email the photos.
    11-13-08 12:32 AM
    That's true. I've got an unlimited email plan, but no data, do you figure that affects email attachments?
    11-13-08 11:06 AM
    I have no clue.
    11-13-08 03:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD