i have a bb curve 8900 and when i connect it to my mac it doesn't show up. Can someone please help me? I'm new to the bb family so it would be nice if someone can help this noob (me). Thanks Vals
    08-07-09 08:53 AM
    You will probs have to install some kind of Mac Desktop Manager for the Blackberry.
    08-07-09 09:36 AM
    You need DM....and I think it might only run on Windows...I heard a mac version was coming out, but not sure if it has yet!
    08-07-09 09:38 AM
    You need DM....and I think it might only run on Windows...I heard a mac version was coming out, but not sure if it has yet!
    I heard it was in September, not too sure though.
    08-07-09 09:43 AM
    Yeah.. sounds correct...I think you can run a windows OS on your mac and use DM that way.... but I have heard it is unstable and doesn't work great.

Best bet is to find a windows machine you can use.
    08-07-09 09:46 AM
    Best bet is to find a windows machine you can use.
    Or just use a windows machine full stop
    08-07-09 09:49 AM
    You don't need Desktop Manager to connect your blackberry to a Mac. You can use it in Media Storage mode and transfer song and pics just fine. DM is NOT needed.
    08-07-09 09:50 AM
    Sorry guys... I think I am out of my specialty here since a mod moved this thread to the mac forum.... good luck OP

08-07-09 10:00 AM
    Sorry guys... I think I am out of my specialty here since a mod moved this thread to the mac forum.... good luck OP

Oops, shouldn't have posted the Windows comment lol
    08-07-09 10:02 AM
    While you wait for the real thing that it's been said to come out in September you can use the 'PocketMac for Blackberry' available free, you may search for it in the @Apple-Mac OS X downloads section. It is nothing like the desktop but you may sync this and that......good luck.
    08-07-09 10:09 AM
    Moreover: PocketMac Sync Manager version 4.1.25
    08-07-09 10:16 AM
    Oops, shouldn't have posted the Windows comment lol
    Lol... Yeah really I am just trying to get out of here with out getting lynched.....hahahaha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-09 10:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD