Hey guys I am having some problems connecting my bb tour with my mac for some reason it wont recognize it... my buddy has a bold and he connected no problem and gave me a bunch of music... any ideas??
    12-15-09 06:17 PM
    you can either use blackberry's desktop manager for mac
    BlackBerry - BlackBerry Desktop Software - BlackBerry Software at BlackBerry.com
    which is free or missing sync which is 40 bucks. i had problems syncing music with the blackberry desktop manager so i use missing sync personally. missing sync also lets you sync via bluetooth and has proximity sync which is if your phone bluetooth is on and your mac bluetooth is on, it'll automatically sync in a few minutes of noticing eachother without you actually having to do anything.. pretty handy if you forget to do it yourself.
    BlackBerry Sync Mac - Bluetooth sync for BlackBerry and Mac with iTunes, Entourage, iCal and iPhoto
    12-15-09 07:13 PM
    If I want to send a few songs between my mac & Tour, I simply pair them together with bluetooth. No fancy software or anything. (I still use RIM's Desktop Manager for back ups & etc.)
    12-15-09 07:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD