I am totally in love with my new curve...got it yesterday...(husband says it's my "other man") I have version 4.2 that it came out of the box with, and I see that other versions are out there. Being that I have a mac, how do I get these downloads, and is there a way to watch videos...I created movies in imovie, and when I play it on my bb...I only get sound, no video. I bought a card reader and card today, and was dragging and dropping. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.
    11-10-08 11:21 PM
    You can't upgrade you os using a mac unless you have windows running on your mac by using something like boot camp. You'll need a windows computer with desktop manager to install new os. There's a mac version but who knows when will be released.

For video, I had problems as well but with the sound syncing with the video. There a forum topic in the 83xx forum. Just do a search for video. I don't use video too much but there was instruction with the right setting for the video and I just can't remember. Sorry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-08 11:17 PM
    Welcome aboard!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-08 11:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD