New here. Anyone know the easiest way to charge bb from usb on my macbook? The charging sign seems to go on and off. Need to charge now!
    Thanks...
    10-23-08 10:56 AM
    I have a Macbook as well and noticed that it stops charging when the laptop goes to sleep. I charge mine using the AC charger...
    10-23-08 01:10 PM
    If your Mac goes the sleep, so do your ports. You can go into system preferences and change the energy saving mode to keep it awake longer
    10-23-08 03:35 PM
    Ok but it doesn't seem to be charging at all whatsoever. First time trying, do I need to install software for bb?
    10-23-08 09:03 PM
    No you do not need to install the BB software. As soon as you plug in the BB via cable into the USB port, you should see a lightening bold over the battery. This means it is charging. When the BB is done charging it will stop and the lightening bold will go away.

First make sure the USB port is working, if you can print off of it, it should be OK. Next try a different cable, if that does not work then it sounds like you have a problem with the BB. At that point bring it back to AT&T.
    10-24-08 12:05 PM
    I have no problems charging on my macbook. In fact, i think my Curve charges faster on my macbook rather than through the AC. ahhh that's just wishful thinking on my part
    10-25-08 09:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD