I'm a new MAC user. I just synced my Storm 9530 with my MacBook Pro running OS 10.6.1. I downloaded the newest version of the BB Desktop Manager. I can sync my calendar, but I only see reoccurring items, like birthdays, no events. I started with an empty iCal and a full calendar on my BB. I only have one calendar on my phone. I checked the options to merge the data on phone and computer.

I see where others have posted this question, but I cannot locate an answer.

Thanks for the help.
    01-04-11 01:48 AM
    I can't sync my ICal. I switched to Google Calendar and just use GoogleSync.
    I blame Apple more than RIM for the problem. Not sure what the problem is.
    01-05-11 01:26 PM
    Help. I have spent 4 hours and a trip to the Apple store and Verizon store.

I have a Tour for 2 years. Synching to iMAC for two years without problems. Calendar was iCal. A few days ago, Apple had an automatic update for MobileMe. Unfortunately, I said "Yes." Now Tour won't sync iCal calendar. Verizon is clueless. Apple guy said something about installing CalDav on my phone, but no one knows how to do this.

I have uninstalled Blackberry Desktop Software, and reinstalled. Same thing happens. My phone is useless if I can't sync a calendar. I'm furious and tired. Apple says it's a Blackberry problem, Verizon says it's Apple and Blackberry, and Blackberry charges $50 to answer the phone.
    03-02-11 10:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD