Entourage doesn't appear as an option when I want to sync calendars with my Curve 8900 or sync contacts. Entourage only appears if I want to sync tasks.

BB DM doesn't appear as an option when I go into syncing services via Entourage.

I have the latest version of DM, updated Entourage, and BUPKUS!!!! Am I the only one with this problem? Help?
    10-19-09 05:10 PM
    FWIW, I couldn't sync Entourage either. I finally gave up and am using Mail, since I wasn't on an exchange server. DM for the Mac has some limitations for sure. On the other hand, Entourage isn't exactly a great piece of software either.
    10-19-09 05:56 PM
    iCal doesn't appear as an option for syncing either. What the **** is up with this POS software? I'm happy to finally be able to update my BB OS after a year, but it is a horrible trade off not to be able to sync my Mac with my Curve.

PocketMac is looking better every day. I may even pony up $15 for Missing Sync if it is 100% reliable (hey, I'll take 95% at this point).

Any final words of wisdom before I send Mac DM to the trash can???
    10-21-09 07:07 AM
    To nursegogoplata
    This worked for me:
    1. Navigate to <User>/Library/Application Support/
    2. Delete the BlackBerryDesktop folder.
    3. Empty the Trash Bin.
    4. Restart BlackBerry Desktop Manager.

Then when syncing, tick the checkbox that says replace all events on the blackberry device.
    10-21-09 05:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD