JUST FOUND THIS ON ANOTHER SITE...and it worked...of course, I had colored calendars and of course BB doesn't recognize that...but I have my data again!

If you are having problems syncing your BB with ical THERE IS A FIX!! I had this problem and it was driving me crazy!

It's an old fix for the same problem from a previous upgrade, but it worked like a charm! On your Mac...

Navigate to <User>/Library/Application Support/
    Delete the BlackBerryDesktop folder.
    Empty the Trash Bin.
    Restart BlackBerry Desktop Manager.

when you restart your desktop manager and go to sync your information make sure you MERGE data since your ical has been cleared out! OTHERWISE YOU WILL LOSE EVEYTHING FROM YOUR BB!
    This advice got everyting syncing but contacts in which I still get the sync error message.
    04-26-10 06:01 PM
    This is not a direct fix for your contacts but it works for me. I have both Yahoo contacts and the Mac Address app sync'd. Yahoo updates my BB Storm 2. Any changes on one of the 3 updates the other 2. Wireless synchronization (for my contacts anyway). You'd have to set it up with Yahoo and Address Book first. I use Google calendar sync'd with iCal and Google sync on the phone. More wireless syncing! If only there was a way to wirelessly sync my music, I'd be in hog heaven. I only use DM for Mac for my music and backups, which are the only things that seem to work for me. Good luck.
    04-27-10 11:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD