I just got my BB on Saturday and everything was working beautifully. I was able to sync my Mac to the BB using PocketMac. On Tuesday I activated the BB on our enterprise then tried to sync with my mac and it keeps telling me that it can't find the BB.

I tried to sync on my win work computer and it all works fine, so the enterprise isn't looking it out.

I have reinstalled PocketMac...any other suggestions.

-Courtney
    11-01-07 03:19 PM
    It may be that the BES setting is set where it doesn't allow any sync out side of the BES network. You might want to ask your IT about this.
    11-03-07 10:01 PM
    On BES your data is set to sync wirlessly with the BES server. Why do you want to sync with your mac? If you do want to sync then you need to turn off wireless sync for the apps you want to sync with the mac. Go into each app's options and turn off wireless sync.
    11-03-07 10:54 PM
    I would like to sync with my mac as well as the BES because I maintain my home calendar on my mac. It worked better than I thought the first time. I tried setting the wireless syncs to off, the Mac profilers sees the BB on the USB bus.

I don't think that IT is blocking BES since I was able to use the PC for a sync.

Does anyone think that Missing Sync might work?

Thanks,
    -Courtney
    11-04-07 06:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD