I downloaded Dm for Mac today. Sync'ed my Mac, and ended up with a file named "Blackberry Curve...full.bbb". How do I access and read that file to check it? I am lost. Please help.
    10-06-09 08:09 PM
    I downloaded Dm for Mac today. Sync'ed my Mac, and ended up with a file named "Blackberry Curve...full.bbb". How do I access and read that file to check it? I am lost. Please help.
    you did what is called a back-up. if you restore your BB that is what is used as the data base. You can not simply open and look at it TMK.
    10-06-09 08:15 PM
    Thanks for helping. Then what do I need to do to access the information, messages, etc. on my Mac that come from from my BB? This is all new to me.
    Marechal
    10-06-09 08:38 PM
    Thanks for helping. Then what do I need to do to access the information, messages, etc. on my Mac that come from from my BB? This is all new to me.
    Marechal
    sorry i don't understand what you want....you sync to try and get your mac address book, iCal, and tasks to be the same on your BB and your mac. You should already be getting your emails on your mac...(heck i don't know how you have it set-up). I use entourage on my mac for mail...so I get a copy of the email on my mac and a copy on my BB ( for traveling). When I send an email from my BB I copy myself so I have a copy of all sent email on my mac. Not sure what else you want
    10-06-09 09:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD