Please help!!! I am desperately trying to sync my contacts from mac 'address book' to BB.

I have tried Pocket Mac & Missing Sync. I am using MacBook laptop w/ Leopard 10.5.

Everything seems to be working as far as visual representation of contact transfer from Mac to Device; however, when I look on BB there are no contacts there?I have tried this several times. Even took a crack at Transferring contacts from MS Entourage Address Book to BB - Still no luck. There ar eno error logs and I cannot work out what to do.

Thanks in advance

A
    Last edited by antrodol; 04-10-08 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Confirm that I am looking to transfer from MAC ADDRESS BOOK
    04-10-08 11:46 AM
    Only one sync program can reside on the Mac, either PM or MS, uninstall one of them and use spotlight to get everything out. I use PM because that is what RIM will support. Make sure your sync is set to one way from the Mac to the BB. If that works then you can go 2 way sync. If that does not work and you choose PM, let me know and I can give you some other tips
    04-10-08 07:43 PM
    What version of Entourage are you using? 2008 doesn't work with PocketMac from what I might understand.
    04-11-08 01:52 AM
    hi i have a problem with my pocket mac i downloaded a theme and when i try to install it the pocket mac jams !!!! please help
    04-13-08 09:50 AM
    Only one sync program can reside on the Mac, either PM or MS, uninstall one of them and use spotlight to get everything out. I use PM because that is what RIM will support. Make sure your sync is set to one way from the Mac to the BB. If that works then you can go 2 way sync. If that does not work and you choose PM, let me know and I can give you some other tips
    Did you do this first. Remove BOTH syncing apps completely first. Repair permissions then reboot. Then reinstall PM, then repair permissions, and see what happens.

I am not sure about the Entourage 2008 with PM thing. I just answered kind of the same question on BBforums. It does not make sense to me that it would not work, but then again it is a MS product.
    04-13-08 11:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD