I just did an OTA upgrade of Documents To Go, and now I keep getting an error when installing or removing applications in Desktop Manager:

Validation failed because a module marked for update (WordToGoResource__es) is not available on local disk

I have spent a while Googling this and have found recommendations to remove and install some foreign languages but it did not help. I also tried removing my Blackberry Application Support directory but that did not help either.
    Last edited by otaku2; 01-01-10 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Add reference to DM
    01-01-10 12:32 PM
    Does your phone have Blackberry App World? If so, only and and remove programs through the App World itself. Adding and removing apps via DM does not work. Load up app world, and go to the icon on the bottom right that says My World. Remove your programs from there.
    01-04-10 06:24 PM
    No, I don't have App World. It requires a data plan, which I don't have.
    Thanks for the suggestion, tho'.
    01-04-10 06:29 PM
    This is a know issue during the installation of doc to go. Just uninstall the older version, install the new one and everything will be ok.
    01-04-10 06:31 PM
    Thanks, but I don't know how to uninstall the older version. It is not in the app list in DM or on the BB Application list. And I don't know how to install the newer version if I don't have the older one to upgrade from (this is a free version that was on my T-Mobile Pearl, not something I purchased)
    01-04-10 07:55 PM
    OK, fixed it. jgodin03 was right. I got the registration number from my current Documents To Go install and requested a new download from DataViz. Then I used the DM on a Windows machine to remove Documents To Go. Then I downloaded and installed a fresh version and all is good.
    Just in case anyone else has the same problem. Thanks, JG.
    01-20-10 06:43 PM