Hi there...

I just purchased a BB Pearl, and am trying to download the Pocketmac on to my mac...but after i download, and click the icon on the desk top up pops a screen with a whole bunch of gibberish

I am extremly new to both mac's and blackberries.

If someone could help me it would be great!!!
    11-17-08 03:39 PM
    Throw that in the trash and empty it. Download from here

PocketMac for BlackBerry - "Sync your Mac & BlackBerry device for Free..." | Call Toll Free 1-866-POCK-MAC

After you download it there should be a disk and like a file folder. Click on the file folder and you should get instructions on how to install
    11-17-08 08:52 PM
    Does the PocketMac redirect email messages similar to the Blackberry desktop redirector? I basically have redirector send emails from Outlook to my BB. Now I am about to convert over to a Macbook pro and I hope the PocketMac pretty much accomplishes the same via Bluetooth and USB.
    11-18-08 07:45 PM
    I have never used BB on Windows. From what your describing I think it will do the same thing via USB. There is an email section in PM where you can set it up to transfer sent emails to the mail app, and a few other things.
    11-18-08 11:42 PM
    use missing sync
    11-20-08 01:53 AM
    I agree, use missing sync instead. Yes, you have to pay for it, but its only a one time fee and it is way better than pocketmac, at least in my experience.
    11-22-08 10:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD