Is there a way to transfer videos over to your blackberry through itunes yet?!

I have my music and videos DRM free, and all my songs transfered.. but I want video!

But how?!
    06-13-09 12:55 PM
    I don't know about using iTunes, but the free program DoubleTwist handles is well for me.
    06-13-09 04:16 PM
    Just enable Mass Storage mode on your SD card and drag/drop the files.

The berry can handle .avi files just fine, no need for conversion.
    06-14-09 01:22 PM
    ...and Your Berry can read those m4v files from iTunes perfectly. As my pre-poster said: Enable mass storage and copy them to the "video" folder on Your sd card. Works great. I download those movie trailers from the QuickTime pages (apple.com) very often.
    And iPhone encoded video looks nice on Your BB!
    06-15-09 03:03 PM
    True what the guys said. What DoubleTwist does is encode and format the videos for you. If they are in a good BB format & size already, drag & drop is the way to go.
    06-15-09 07:41 PM
    I have a question then. Where do you find the Itunes videos to drag and drop? I went to the Itunes folder on my computer but don't see the videos.
    06-15-09 07:51 PM
    I have a question then. Where do you find the Itunes videos to drag and drop? I went to the Itunes folder on my computer but don't see the videos.
    Launch iTunes, and You will find them. Avtivate "show movies" or "show video" or "show tv" in Your preferences.

Drag them directly from iTunes to Your SD cards "video" folder.
    06-16-09 01:15 PM
    The actual files will be in

Harddrive>user>music>iTunes>iTunes Music>Movies
    06-21-09 10:38 AM
    Daughter using Mac and we are trying to put movies on her BB Curve from her Mac. I have no problem doing it on my PC to my BB, but just can't seem to be able to bring up her SD video folder on her mac.

She has Pocket mac which seems to not do to much other to duplicate and triplicate her contacts. We cannot figure out how to use it like the Desktop manager on a PC.

If someone could help it would be greatly appreciated!!!
    06-21-09 02:44 PM
    Make sure she has Mass Storage Mode enabled on the phone.

Then, in Finder preferences, make sure that External Discs is checkmarked ON.

Then when she plugs in the phone, the SD card should mount as a generic drive on the Mac's desktop. From there it's a simple drag/drop to the Video folder on the SD card.
    06-21-09 09:15 PM
    I was trying to sync the itunes music i have from my mac as well and I couldn't figure out how to do it.. after reading skwij comment im assuming this is going to work when i try again. However does that mean there is no point of the pocketmac when u want to sync songs from mac to bb? Since all you have todo is drag and drop it into the no name file that appears on the desktop
    06-22-09 05:21 PM
    There is no need for PocketMac if all you want to do is add music and video.

PocketMac however, can add applications, and sync with iCal and AddressBook, so it's not a total waste. PocketMac never worked right for me, though, so good luck with that one,

Also, you must OPEN the no-name disc on the desktop before starting the drag/drop, as there are subfolders in there for video, music, etc.
    06-23-09 07:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD