I just got a Curve and I was wondering if there was a way to get all of my contacts off of my BB and into Address Book.
    06-27-08 10:46 AM
    You need a sync program like PocketMac or Missing Sync. PocketMac is free, Missing Sync is like $30, but it's a much better app.
    06-28-08 11:08 AM
    I installed PocketMac. I'm getting an error that says PocketMac is "skipping" or not connecting to the Curve. What can i do to fix this?
    06-29-08 04:08 PM
    Im a noob to the syncing with the BB to the Mac but I was only able to sync to Entourage with my curve. I have Pocketmac.
    06-29-08 07:28 PM
    in pocketmac you have to change the settings under the Blackberry tab, then under each individual tab under there to sync. The less checked off the better you are. Me for instance, i have iCal, Contacts (addressbook), tasks. All i need to use...and works great.
    06-30-08 04:46 PM
    I keep getting a "skipping" error. It won't connect to my Curve. How do i fix this?
    07-02-08 08:36 AM
    You need a sync program like PocketMac or Missing Sync. PocketMac is free, Missing Sync is like $30, but it's a much better app.

Paying for missing sync should solve it

Pocketmac was awful for me, missing sync works flawlessly itunes syncing by playlist too, very good program

Good luck!!
    07-02-08 08:39 AM
    The problem is that my Curve isn't displaying on the screen that it's synced to the computer. It just has its normal screen
    07-02-08 08:56 AM
    It only show the connected to device screen when actually sync'ing.

Otherwise it will just show the normal home screen on your BB.

Do you get the charging icon when you plug it in??

Have you switched set device to be used as mass storage to on??

GOT TO MENU - OPTIONS - MEDIA CARD - THEN "AUTO ENABLE MASS STORAGE MODE WHEN CONNECTED" CHANGE TO YES SAVE.

Try that

Mine would not sync nor show up on my MAC when this was set to off
    07-02-08 09:00 AM
    There is no charging icon. There used to be. Now there's not anymore when I plug it in. Yes, Mass Storage is on.
    07-02-08 09:04 AM
    Did you also download and installed the updated driver from the blackberry web site?

But I agree with bodisaffa, missingsync is much better and will cause you less headaches then pocketmac.
    07-02-08 09:21 AM
    No I have not. Could you link me to those drivers please?

I don't want to buy missingsync because all I want to do is, one time, get my contacts from my Curve into my Address Book
    07-02-08 09:22 AM
    If you are just looking for a one time sync, missingsync is available as a trial. You could download it, sync your bb and then delete it.

But you can find the USB drivers here.
    07-02-08 10:11 AM
    Forget it. I'm doing it manually. **** blackberry I'm getting an iPhone
    07-02-08 10:29 AM
    lmao wow!
    07-05-08 07:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD