I have been syncing my storm with the calendar on my mac and now all of a sudden the new entries made on my mac are not showing up on my storm. I am using pocket mac to sync...anybody have any suggestions?
    03-26-09 07:41 AM
    having the same problem with my 8900 and my Mac
    03-26-09 01:15 PM
    My Missing Sync stopped working entirely, but I managed to get Google Sync set up today as a workaround. iCal can sync with Google Calendar, and Blackberry can sync with Google Calendar. First couple hours seems to be working so far (limited testing), with it doing automatic updates every two hours if you change something on Google Cal or right away if you change something on the Blackberry. Only thing that I would find really handy is if it copied the different calendars instead of clumping them all into one, but syncing from the Mac did that as well.
    03-28-09 07:18 PM
    I have dumped all other Calendar sync solutions in favor of Google. No problems going back to my iPhone days, and has been working great on the Curve for me since January.
    03-29-09 05:36 PM
    I stopped trying to use iCal and Entourage and all those other calendar versions and went strictly with Google Calendar/Google Sync...it's wonderful and flawless!!! I haven't looked back. I love the OTA sync capacity and it doesn't matter if I make an entry on the BB or my computer...either way, it syncs! Hallelujah!
    04-12-09 11:19 PM
    I have the opposite problem! I have synced my mac with my 8110, but when I add a new appointment on my bb, it doesn't sync it back to my macbook! What's wrong?
    04-20-09 08:59 AM