Hey guys,

I am desperately hoping you all can help me...I just downloaded the missing sync for my macbook. I synced my BB Bold using it and now my calendar events in iCal are all gone! They're still on my BB, but not in iCal. I have tried to sync again and again to see if they will appear, but nada! Has this happened to anyone or do any of you know how to fix this???

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    B
    07-03-09 12:54 AM
    There are many problems with both pocketmac and missing sync...I have used both and now I am using Google sync for address book and calendar. There is a lot of info in the Mac Users forum as I have written about it extensively along with others. You must be running 10.5.5 or higher on your Mac.

PM me if you need more help.
    07-03-09 10:25 PM
    Hey guys,

I am desperately hoping you all can help me...I just downloaded the missing sync for my macbook. I synced my BB Bold using it and now my calendar events in iCal are all gone! They're still on my BB, but not in iCal. I have tried to sync again and again to see if they will appear, but nada! Has this happened to anyone or do any of you know how to fix this???

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    B
    Did you back-up your calendar before the first sync as recommended by Mark/Space in the installation instructions?

If not, you are probably out of luck.

If you did, restore your mac calendar from the back-up file.

Next, on your BlackBerry go into the Calendar, press the menu key and select options. Go to "General Options" and scroll all the way to the bottom and set the "Keep Appointments" to "Forever".

Now open the MissingSync software on your mac, select the Calendar plugin and double-click on it to bring up the settings window. Set the "Calendar Settings" to "Overwrite device with desktop data on next sync only".

If you have a lot of Calendar events, I would also recommend that before you close the settings window, go to the bottom of window and set the "Sync" option to "Events from" and specify a time frame. I use six months for my device, but you can specify a longer or shorter time periods to suit your needs.

Once you have done all of that, make sure the MissingSync application on your Storm is running and then re-sync your Storm to your mac. That should fix it.
    07-04-09 04:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD