I keep on getting this error when syncing the Calendar.

For help resolving this issue, refer to KB19454 in the BlackBerry Desktop Manager Knowledge Base.

A helpful user on another BB site suggested I clear the calendar database on my BB which I did, but I still get the error. I have cleared the database on my Mac as well and still get the error. So I am at a loss on how to resolve this issue.

Thanks for your help.

John
    12-11-10 09:39 AM
    Edit.

Im running the latest beta of DM for Mac and it says you need to turn off wireless syncing on the calendar. I checked all the calendars on the device and the google calendar was the only one with wireless syncing enabled. Once I turned that off, it synced without any issues.

Did a quick search and some are saying you cant have the facebook calendar as the default on the BB.
    Last edited by jasonvw; 12-12-10 at 02:55 PM.
    jwolf6589 likes this.
    12-12-10 01:59 PM
    Edit.

Im running the latest beta of DM for Mac and it says you need to turn off wireless syncing on the calendar. I checked all the calendars on the device and the google calendar was the only one with wireless syncing enabled. Once I turned that off, it synced without any issues.

Did a quick search and some are saying you cant have the facebook calendar as the default on the BB.
    Yeah I got the problem resolved by doing the following.

1) Deleting the calendar database from DM.
    2) Turning off FaceBook as the default calendar.

John
    12-15-10 06:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD