1. BrokeSomeRibs's Avatar
    Hey folks,

    Looks like I'm the newest transplant to the crackberry world. My new Tour just arrived in the mail about 5 minutes ago. Finally get to ditch my piece of crap Treo 700P that I've had for two very long years.

    I've been reading CB for 2 weeks now to try and get up to speed, but my biggest question is this:

    As a mac user, is it worth installing PM today when Mac DM is most likely going to come out tomorrow?

    I think the bigger question is how much of a pain is it to switch from PM to Mac DM? If it's simple, I'll get up and running today and deal with Mac DM when it comes out (probably in the next week, if not the next 24 hours).

    If it's a pain (lots of uninstalling, doubled contacts, etc) then I think I'll just wait it out until DM is released.

    Thoughts?

    PS - Any good tutorials out there on switching from Palm Desktop to BB Desktop?
    09-24-09 11:58 AM
  2. thinkamp's Avatar
    Personally I would wait to see if the official DM comes out tomorrow!
    09-24-09 12:00 PM
  3. BrokeSomeRibs's Avatar
    Boo! I wasn't looking for logic!

    Haha, I want to activate this thing already!!!
    09-24-09 01:25 PM
  4. pilotcap#AC's Avatar
    Yes. I recommend to wait. Never used PM myself but heard that people had lots of issues. And why waste a clean Mac system with weird usb "drivers" for PM?

    I think one or two days waiting can save You a lot trouble. But IF You really are that impatient, download the leaked Mac DM...

    You will find more then one DL link within this forums.
    09-24-09 01:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD