Hi Everyone,
    Can anyone advise how I do a software upgrade on my bold via pocketmac.
    I am happy to change sync software if I have to but I need one that supports Microsoft Entourage.
    The software currently on my bold is the original one from new so must be well out of date.
    V4.6.0.126 (platform 4.0.0.135)

Thanks in advance.

Jason
    JLMedia Ltd
    10-21-09 04:46 AM
    The only way to do device software update right now is via Desktop Manager on Windows, no support for Mac yet!
    Last edited by paubouffier; 10-22-09 at 12:48 AM.
    10-22-09 12:46 AM
    The only way to do device software update right now is via Desktop Manager on Windows, no support for Mac yet!
    desktop manager for mac was officially released weeks ago....and it supports upgrading the OS inside of OS X.

download desktop manager for MAC
    Last edited by katiepea; 10-22-09 at 01:03 AM.
    10-22-09 12:54 AM
    Can you not do a wireless update?
    10-22-09 01:06 AM
    i concur, i updated the os yesterday on the mac version, however only problem i had when it got to about 70% done it seemed to hang, so in a vain atempt i disconected it did a battery pull and thought i would update via my windows , but upon connecting to windows did in fact say that the software was the one i tried to update to, so does work, allbeit not the best
    10-22-09 04:37 AM
    but just to add, as soon as you connect your bb to desktop manager on the mac, it tells you if there is another new os for your device, then just follow the on screen instructions
    10-22-09 04:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD