I am new to crackberry, so bare with me. I got the Bold and have been having a mac mail issue ever since. I have fios internet service. emails work fine on my blackberry, however, when i use my mac mail, it asks me for my password like a hundred times. My password is stored in my keychain, and i have checked for errors. This started as soon as i set up mail on my blackberry. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I hope i explained the question somewhat coherently!
    12-04-08 02:39 PM
    I dont understand the question.
    12-04-08 06:21 PM
    the mail program asks me for my e-mail account password over and over again. The password is stored in the keychain. It started when i set up my blackberry e-mail.
    12-04-08 06:53 PM
    First, delete the password etc from your keychain.. reboot, then put the password back in when mail asks for it and save it.

If that doesn't solve it then...

I would maybe try deleting the account in mail (move your messages out of the inbox, drafts, sent boxs first - as they will disappear, other mailboxs are ok). Then redo the account in mail again.

I would venture to guess that you will get better help on the Apple sites forums (under support|discussions) than you will here, as I'm pretty sure the BB service has nothing to do with your problem.
    12-04-08 07:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD