I have been seeing several different answers all over the web. From what I have mostly seen, it is NOT possible to sync via bluetooth with a mac..is that correct? thanks.
    06-30-08 02:18 AM
    Mine syncs fine with macbook.

What exactly is the error you are seeing??
    06-30-08 03:06 AM
    It all depends what app you are using as well, the people I know who use pocket mac can sync with bt but missing sync will not. Are you looking for a solution or having problems with what you are doing currently?
    06-30-08 08:56 AM
    If you are attempting to sync with no apps, just using iSync... it is not possible.

It also does not work with Missing Sync, as CMK stated. And PocketMac can be tempermental, so say the least
    06-30-08 09:00 AM
    MissingSync is more like Missing Features. No BT sync and no video sync options. Its still 1.03 for some time now and I still have issues with reconciling my BB and Entourage.
    06-30-08 11:55 AM
    I'm with ya on missing the BT sync, it would be nice to do a quick sync without the media files over BT. To make up for video sync I just have a synced folder. I still have alot less problems then I did with pocket mac when I first started using it, plus it syncs my contact photos which I like.

Maybe someday someone will make us the perfect software package!!
    06-30-08 12:09 PM
    I have a Blackberry Curve 8330. Is it possible to sync, using bluetooth, everything I could sync if I was using the USB cable? I have PocketMac, but I can only transfer a single file(pic, song, video) at a time using bluetooth. I have not figured out how to sync my calendar, contacts, etc using bluetooth. Any help here?
    06-30-08 12:31 PM
    i still sync via USB with PocketMac, and i have been able to tether via BT, but thats bout it...
    06-30-08 04:41 PM
    Yeah, I don't need to tether. I just want to sync via Bluetooth. :/
    06-30-08 05:15 PM
    I too would like to get mac to do bluetooth sync with my bb for contact and calendar
    I see no option except missing sync which really this should be handled through desktop software from bb or the mac sync software

Nowknow why bb is loosing market share as they make things too complicated to use

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-10 03:30 PM
    I can not recommend Missing Sync. Although I was able to sync using via bluetooth an couple of times, (everything except contacts for some unknown reason) Missing Sync is a buggy program that crashed all the time (so hard the computer had to be forced rebooted) Too bad, I used Missing Sync for many years with my Palm, no problems. Went back to BB Desktop Mgr. which does not sync via bluetooth. Oh well, you can't have everything. BTW, I recommend using AppCleaner for the uninstall as Missing Sync installs a bunch of stuff.
    07-07-10 01:30 PM
    i have been using the demo and its seems to work fine? only 15 days to use it though

I think I will stick to the wired sync via mac

I tried the BT sync via PC DM and it worked fine for the most part

Now I have yahoo sync problems withthe calendar server timing out or something like that
    07-07-10 06:55 PM
    for those that have pocketmac is it worth it? or should i use BB desktop manager from their site?
    07-07-10 10:13 PM
    So what is the verdict? Is it possible? Additional software is needed? (pocketmac, missing link?)
    thanks
    07-28-10 09:12 AM
    You need additional software if not using Mac DM
    07-28-10 10:05 AM
    I am using Mac DM and can sync just fine via USB.

But I would like to sync via bluetooth.
    07-28-10 10:16 AM
    OS 6 for the BB desktop comes out more than likey Aug 3rd, 2010. I am hopping that will fix a bunch of the defficiencies with the program now.

Wait till next week

All the best!
    07-29-10 08:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD