i just got my bold and always failed on sending file via bluetooth from my macbook pro to my bold and i also could not send files (pic, video, music and etc) from other cell phone to my bold.

Actualy both device (macbook pro and other cell phone) could recognize and paired to my bold but when i hit send button and goes like half way always show "Failed to Connect"

also i can't browse my bold device from my macbook pro via bluetooth like i always do to other cell phone (nokia and sony erricson).

anyone of u have the same problem?? Please Help.....thank u
    12-22-08 06:43 AM
    When you are receiving pictures, you must go to the media section first, then select whichever section you want to import into (music, photo, ringtones) and then select "Receive Using Bluetooth".

Your Mac will then be able to send your files over.
    12-31-08 12:57 PM
    I have a BB bold, unlocked and purchased in the UK. I live in Dubai and brought the Bold with me to the UAE. I have multiple issues.
    The phone works without problem and so for the most part does the internet browser.

1. when i log on to mobile.blackberry.com from the Bold, i get a screen which says this site is for blackberry browser's and will not fuction as a download site for the BB.

2. I have a current and operational BB service, however, when i try to setup Email, i do not get multiple choice, the only choice i get is to set up with an enterprise service, which i do not have.

3. My new BB Bold will not register as connected with my MacBook. I plug it in and the Bold registers as charging for 2 seconds then returns to normal as if not plugged in. My mass storage is switched on! but still no connection.

I have had a Curve for almost a year and never experienced any isses at all. it was easy to set up and maintain.

I have received settings via email from the service provider, but as i am unable to get the Bold and the Mac to recongnise each other i am unable to find out if this software cures any of the issues.

Can anyone help me?
    01-12-09 10:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD