i downloaded pocket mac and i have missing sync,I just set up blue tooth ,I cant seem to get either program to sync via blue tooth ,I checked my settings in pocket mac and i have tried both the pda serial port and modem serial port ..nothing...in missing sync I dont even see a setting for bluetooth.

then i tried doing a sync with both programs via usb..and my pocket mac said no connection..my missing sync seemed to get the ical in there but the contacts said something about not going in..

Any suggestions
    01-15-09 07:41 AM
    i downloaded pocket mac and i have missing sync,I just set up blue tooth ,I cant seem to get either program to sync via blue tooth ,I checked my settings in pocket mac and i have tried both the pda serial port and modem serial port ..nothing...in missing sync I dont even see a setting for bluetooth.

then i tried doing a sync with both programs via usb..and my pocket mac said no connection..my missing sync seemed to get the ical in there but the contacts said something about not going in..

Any suggestions
    Sync via bluetooth is coming in Missing Sync 2.0. Not sure about the upcoming Desktop for Mac though.
    01-15-09 09:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD