hey
    i can transfer pictures from my BOLD to my macbook, but when i try to do a file transfer from my mac to my BOLD, I get a message on my Mac saying.."device does not have the necessary services."
    what is this about? any help?
    thanks
    01-14-09 01:07 PM
    Thats a bit strange as I have a macbook and I am able to transfer files to my bold. Ill explain how I do it as it many help: Once both devices have the bluetooth option on, I click on send file on my mac and then go to the media icon on the bold and click the bb button and select receive file and then proceed to send the file from the mac. Hope that helps, if you need more help just pm...
    01-14-09 01:16 PM
    dang, thanks . i was not aware I needed to click the bb button to select receive file. thanks.
    very cool.
    01-14-09 01:56 PM
    My problem is the other way around. I can send pictures from my mac to my bold but not the other way around. Help!
    02-18-09 08:55 AM
    My problem is the other way around. I can send pictures from my mac to my bold but not the other way around. Help!
    Make sure your mac has the firewall settings to allow bluetooth connections. After I checked that mines was working. If that doesn't work try deleting the device bluetooth profiles in both airport manager and on your bold. And for future use you might have better luck and support posting in the Mac Users forum ; )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-09 09:35 AM
    Make sure your mac has the firewall settings to allow bluetooth connections. After I checked that mines was working. If that doesn't work try deleting the device bluetooth profiles in both airport manager and on your bold. And for future use you might have better luck and support posting in the Mac Users forum ; )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks, but still can't make it to work. Will post in the Mac User forum, maybe I'll the answer there.
    02-21-09 05:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD